понедељак, 1. септембар 2014.

TEMBLOR WORLDWIDE

Do you sometimes wondered - How many earthquakes or temblors happen on earth for one day? You'd be very surprised if you've heard that one day on the planet happens to hundreds of earthquakes.
Yes, just one day our planet, and we with it survive hundreds of temblors.


ONE BEST RESOURCE IS FOR SALE ! TEMBLOR.INFO

The temblor or earthquake is  the most dangerous and the most common natural disaster. Who would have told you ?

I was also surprised to learn that the earth trembles every few minutes. For me,  it was scary to I find out.

GET NOTIFIED

Earth is quite restless ! Many of these earthquakes we are do not  feel it, but they are almost as a rule, almost always announcements for a big and strong temblors.

Compared to other natural disasters this kind of disaster is one of the most dangerous.

Why is this so?

You see, we can put out the fire - is not it? Floods can localize as well as fires. We can not escape away from the events, leaving nature to calm down and to stop its devastating effects. At least we live. Human life is priceless.

But how to defend and save us from the earthquake?

Where to run when everything around you shaking?

Where is a safe place where you can find shelter when it starts everything around you is falling apart ? It was really horrible. That feeling of helplessness that your felt in those moments is so strong that your completely paralyzed.
The feeling I experienced as a child and never forget.


Then I had a little more than 2 years. Just a little more, just a few months more than two full years of life and a lot to remember. Then I lived with my parents in a town called Banja Luka in the former Yugoslavia. Sometimes it was a very nice and good country to live.
I say, we lived in Banja Luka and I had had two years and two months when everything around us began to crumble. My younger brother was just born and he had only 11 days. He remembers his father's embrace and carried me to the door of our apartment, which were shifted to the left -right  and he could not pass through them. We lived on the 5th floor, and the country was very much at the moment. Mother wore my brother.The building in which we lived was dropped and we were able to get their hands on the ground. The city was completely flattened by a devastating earthquake. We spent a few nights in some garages warming on an open fire.Back at home we could not because the country constantly trembling. For several days there have been a thousand earthquakes . Temblor in Banja Luka was one of the most destructive to the planet.

Later, as many older, what happened and what I could remember I said to my father. He found himself in awe. He said that the fact we have never talked about it . Just a hint that there was some temblor and that we survived. In the sense that it is completely normal. Nothing special has happened. After I told him all I can remember, confirmed to me that everything is exactly the way it was. I remembered almost all although I was only two years old. Enormous stress and what happened has left indelible memories in  mind of a child.

It is this sense of helplessness that is extremely strong in such situations, he left all the memories.

This feeling can be felt only when it comes to temblor remains for life .

Therefore temblor the most terrifying natural disasters that man can experience.

Impact of temblor leaves us completely helpless . TEMBLOR WORLDWIDE

                                                    IN THE NEWS TEMBLOR 





Нема коментара:

Постави коментар